Saturday, March 24, 2018

Sunsets and Lakes


So I was able to do some of the filming today and although I originally wanted to film the very opening at the beach I found this really cool looking bench next to a lake today and I think that should be more symbolic. The main actress would be sitting there on the bench. I want to start off with a very young actress who ages over time.This is suppose to show the love in a very short amount of time since this is the opening scene. Furthermore I believe it would add a really cool effect that i would be able to show the progression of the main character in the beginning of the film is what I want my audience to know. I want them to have a clear message but be highly symbolic of aging and the constant motions of life. Im hoping that by shooting with a young actress and then having different actresses sitting in the same bench in a series of shots show the old age and the waiting of her lover that will never come but make that empty promise. I may add the store throughout the series of flashbacks however it may not be something that would needed to be implemented.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here is the opening to the film entitled Through Aging Eyes