Friday, March 23, 2018

Ideas Ideas.......


So I was able to work on some of the script work and the character ideas. I have decided to scratch the idea of the old era and decided to put in modern times. This will help create more of the effect of having the mise-en-scene, instead I want to direct my setting and stage design on the store and how her costume should show her struggle and life. I know realize that having a foreign love story could be a bit difficult since I want to create the suspense instead of actually showing the beginning of the love story.  While doing some research on the openings of films, I stumbled on the Pixar film Up. This opening showed a lot of depth in love story and I really fell in love with it as it inspired me in a sense and use some of there ideas. In the aspect that this is a couple that is truly in love that does not have much money but they do not care because of the imagination and love for each other that they have. Here is the link to the Up film opening.




Reference

Top 10 Opening Scenes in Film. (n.d.). Retrieved March 31, 2018, from 

       https://www.top10films.co.uk/17387-top-10-opening-scenes/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here is the opening to the film entitled Through Aging Eyes