Sunday, March 18, 2018

A look through Black and White......

So in class we got to form groups and discuss our film/magazine ideas with our peers. I was surprised at how much these project meant to my classmates and I as well was excited to present my project to my peers. Some of the things they told me to keep in mind is my mise-en-scene and to make sure that the portrayal of this era is present. They told me that as an audience member they really want to know exactly how I would use editing techniques in order to bring that to life. Furthermore, My peers also mentioned my compositions and thought that it would be really cool to have some of my original music in my piece, however, I had also mentioned to them that I might be using music from a latin singer to which I had completely forgotten that I needed to get rights in order to put any songs that I use throughout the film in with the movie. Nevertheless, in case I do put songs in the film it should work out fine since I have already made a request for it. All in all i do want to stray away from using other music that is not original since there are other procedures that I must follow in order for that to happen. I am also very excited to announce the setting where the film is going to take place for the flashback portion of the movie. The store that I am going to be filming in is called Jumbo Meat Fish and Produce. This location fits well with what I intend to do with the film and I am very excited to see how I collaborate with this store as part of the mise-en-scene in the film.Image result for jumbo meat fish & produce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here is the opening to the film entitled Through Aging Eyes