Sunday, April 8, 2018

Settings......


 There are three settings where the film will take place and the movie concept has somewhat changed but we finally were able to get the permission of Johnny Rockets and although that area will be the flashback portion and not the most crucial part it is still interesting to see how we could implement the 1950's into this. Furthermore I have spoken to local hospitals to see if we were allowed to film in the hospital and I plan on speaking to them personally since it has been very difficult to get in contact with them directly luckily I have some friends that volunteer there that will be able to ask for me and help me out in that sense. There will also be a very cool lake scene with my sister and my little cousin and this is to show the intimate connection that i want the viewers to have with the characters as character development will be crucial in this opening film. Very excited for whats to come!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here is the opening to the film entitled Through Aging Eyes