Saturday, April 7, 2018

7 years....

     So some of the musical concepts that Nati and I were talking about are going to be prominent in the opening of the film which includes 7 years by Luke Grahm. This song talks about the struggles of life as time passes and how the hardships of going through this is what makes life so realistic and authentic and I personally think it would be an amazing piece to have it be added in the film. Although I  don't believe we would be using the original, personally, I would like it if only the piano was introduced in order to not interrupt any of the scenes being shown. Furthermore if we can play on only having a karaoke version or just piano version it makes the movie more intimate and gives the tone of sadness. Since the opening scene will be in the hospital I think it would be very evident to have a stripped down version of this piece. I have emailed and asked two versions of this piece in order to see if i could get the rights for this film project and I'm waiting back to see what they respond let's hope for the best. I am really stoked for the final product of the film.


Reference

 
K. (2016, April 13). "7 Years" - Lukas Graham (Piano Cover) - Costantino Carrara. Retrieved April 11, 2018, from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUdlh5NYx2o

S. (2016, March 31). 7 Years (Piano karaoke demo) Lukas Graham. Retrieved April 11, 2018, from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF4NgMLx4pI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here is the opening to the film entitled Through Aging Eyes