Friday, April 6, 2018

Through aging eyes

      I started working on the title of the film and it has been quite challenging coming up with a title name. I really like the title Through aging eyes and I feel like it would go well with the theme of the opening film.  I got the concept of the title from an from an indoor percussion show that has the same title although it does not necessarily follow the same storyline. I added the indoor show in case you guys wanted to see what indoor percussion was and all that.

More over I am still trying to figure out whether to have the title of the film be in the very beginning or at the end of the piece. Either one works for me however I want the title to be impactful and have a   meaning to it. Nati and I were discussing some titles for the film and she cam up with the title of remembering and then the main characters name being present in the title as well. What i really like about that is that it makes the film even more personal and shows more of a characters interpretation as it shows more of a connection with the audience and makes it more believable.

   Reference

B. (2017, May 04). Chino Hills HS 2017 "Through Aging Eyes" WGI finals up close, HD! Retrieved April 11, 2018, from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaatXUghZ8A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here is the opening to the film entitled Through Aging Eyes